Legal Counsel APAC, Logistics Firm
|Job title:||Legal Counsel APAC, Logistics Firm|
|Salary:||competitive benefits per year|
|Contact name:||Minal Vagal|
|Published:||7 days ago|
Purpose of your role
- The Legal Counsel oversees the legal aspects of the company's business in the APAC region by providing legal advice to management on all relevant issues including customer agreements, customer requests, etc. and ensure compliance with the internal controls, statutory regulations and other formalities.
- Drafting and negotiating agreements including customer agreements and assisting with customer diligence requests.
- Assist and advise on compliance matters; coordinate investigations; help maintain appropriate policies and procedures; supervise online training for compliance issues; conduct training as needed.
- Assist in supporting corporate governance function for APAC subsidiaries; coordinate with local attorneys for assistance as needed.
Experience and Qualifications Required
- Lawyer with minimum 5 + years of work experience with law firm or inhouse in logistics company.
- Commercial contracting experience, including strong drafting, negotiation, and analytical skills.
- Experience with 2 or more of the following: freight forwarding or contract logistics, corporate transactions, mergers and acquisitions, corporate governance, compliance including FCPA and OFAC, or privacy/GDPR.
Singapore Employment Agency Licence No: 16S8069
Personal data collected will be used for recruitment purposes only.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&Cs