VP Rates & FX Non Financial Risk, Global Bank
|Job title:||VP Rates & FX Non Financial Risk, Global Bank|
|Salary:||Negotiable per year|
|Contact name:||Minal Vagal|
|Published:||Liquid error: argument out of range|
Our client is a leading global bank looking to hire first line risk management person with FX and Rates experience. You will be responsible for the following
- The role of the Non-Financial Risk lead is to support and promote the effective design of the Front Office control framework and its operating effectiveness.
- Support the implementation of new policies and procedures for and on behalf of the regional and global asset classes.
- Support and promote the operating effectiveness of the ASEAN Front Office control framework.
- Drive the focus on key control issues and emerging risks within the ASEAN.
- Act as a point of escalation with respect to internal control issues for the ASEAN.
Bachelor with 10+ years of experience in financial services industry. Well versed with rates and FX products. Can come from COO office, 1st, 2nd or 3rd lines risk areas or Business Manager. Good communication and stakeholder management.
Singapore Employment Agency Licence No: 16S8069
Personal data collected will be used for recruitment purposes only.
By submitting your details you agree to our T&Cs