VP Markets Legal Counsel, Global Bank
|Job title:||VP Markets Legal Counsel, Global Bank|
|Salary:||competitive benefits per year|
|Contact name:||Minal Vagal|
|Published:||Liquid error: argument out of range|
Our client is a global bank to looking to hire Lawyer with equities, derivatives or markets experience. You will be responsible for the following
- Advising management and other functional partners on legal, risk and regulatory issues generally.
- Reviewing and negotiating legal opinions and supervising legal due diligence involving the business and transactions.
- Developing and maintaining client and service provider relationships, co-coordinating with other risk management.
- Assisting in the review and development of legal forms, policies, procedures and systems.
- Participating in product and industry working group calls and meetings.
- Providing legal analysis in relation to new business initiatives and products.
A qualified lawyer in a common law jurisdiction with approximately 8 - 12 years PQE and relevant experience gained at a reputable law firm.
Singapore Employment Agency Licence No: 16S8069
Personal data collected will be used for recruitment purposes only.