Project Engineering Manager
|Job title:||Project Engineering Manager|
|Salary:||Negotiable per annum|
|Contact name:||Choo Hui Ting|
|Published:||Liquid error: argument out of range|
Our client is a global Precision Equipment Manufacturing MNC. They are market leaders in the development production of a variety of innovative industrial products globally. The company has a significant presence in Singapore and the rest of Asia in terms of its reputable market position in developing high quality manufacturing and customized equipment solutions, and takes pride in ensuring optimized end-to-end manufacturing and engineering excellence to achieve maximized customer satisfaction.
They are looking to hire a Project Engineering Manager, a Subject Matter Expert who is the critical point of contact in terms of ensuring a smooth flow of end to end project schedule and budget requirements within various sites in Singapore and other APAC markets excluding China, optimally supporting complex onshore and offshore heavy equipment manufacturing and EPC related projects to maximize business profitability.
Reporting to the Senior Project Manager (Head of Project Management), and this position will be focusing on the below:
- Develop strategies to improve shipment on-time performance, ensuring streamlined project schedule timelines whilst adhering to customers' technical project requirements
- Spearhead frequent liaison with multiple internal and external stakeholders, leading and ensuring smooth project deliverables from successful tender award to order execution to project delivery phases
- Subject Matter Expert to make certain optimal conformance customers' equipment specifications and compliance, i.e. providing timely and effective after-sale support for key activities such as equipment installation, commissioning, start-up and warranty etc.
- Actively work with Technical team members such as Field Service or Application Engineers etc., as well as Sales and Procurement teams to synergize integrated product solutions/ enhancements to customers, e.g. making efficient design reviews etc.
- Ensure proper project archival for record keeping purposes
- Active involvement in related trainings to the project management etc.
Singapore * Permanent
- Bachelor's Degree with at least 6 - 8 years of relevant experience in end-to-end Manufacturing Engineering Management experience in a complex Equipment Solutions business
- Proven track record in acquired solution oriented mind set to deal with complex Engineering Project Management
- Excellent interpersonal communication skills to relay and/or drive process improvements across a global organization to important stakeholders
- Good understanding of SAP (MM/PP modules) and equivalent ERP system is highly preferred
Singapore Employment Agency Licence No: 16S8069
Personal data collected will be used for recruitment purposes only.