Manager Investment Compliance, Asset Management
|Job title:||Manager Investment Compliance, Asset Management|
|Salary:||competitive benefits per year|
|Contact name:||Minal Vagal|
|Published:||Liquid error: argument out of range|
A leading global asset management firm is looking to hire Manager investment compliance based in Singapore. You will be responsible for the following
- Review trades by the APAC trade floors to ensure compliance with investment guidelines and regulatory restrictions at time of trade.
- Performance regular reviews of portfolios to ensure compliance client guidelines, internal policies and applicable regulations.
- Identification of investment guideline coding issues and work with Automation team to add efficiency.
- Participating in joint initiatives between regulatory and investment compliance teams in across the region in APAC and globally.
- Assist with UAT on various initiatives regional or global.
Bachelor with 8-12 years of work experience working inhouse in an asset management firm or custodian fund services provider. Good communications skills and stakeholder management.
Singapore Employment Agency Licence No: 16S8069
Personal data collected will be used for recruitment purposes only.