Legal Manager, Manufacturing Industry
|Job title:||Legal Manager, Manufacturing Industry|
|Salary:||competitive benefits per year|
|Contact name:||Minal Vagal|
|Published:||Liquid error: argument out of range|
A global leader in semiconductor and manufacturing industry is looking to hire Legal Manager to report to the CFO. You will be responsible for the following
- Prepare, draft, negotiate and advise on all aspects of customer/ supplier/ license/ distributor/ non-disclosure agreements
- Working with various business department stakeholders to assess legal implications and risk management
- Point of contact on corporate contractual matters for Singapore and overseas entities to ensure timely review and approval.
- Work with various business departments to ensure legal & regulatory compliance. Provide in-house training on compliance issues.
- Manage outside counsel when required for M&A deals; disputes/litigation work.
Bachelor with 5+ years PQE from law firm or inhouse any industry. Fluent in spoken mandarin to deal with great China stekholders.
Singapore Employment Agency Licence No: 16S8069
Personal data collected will be used for recruitment purposes only.