Legal Counsel, Insurance
|Job title:||Legal Counsel, Insurance|
|Salary:||competitive benefits per year|
|Contact name:||Minal Vagal|
|Published:||Liquid error: argument out of range|
A leading life insurance firm is looking to hire Legal Counsel to join an existing team. You will be reponsible for the following
- Provide end to end legal advisory and drafting support to Agency Management covering representative's agreements, dispute resolution and other general corporate commercial matters
- Represent Legal & Compliance at steering committees on Products.
- Continuous support to ensure/improve better drafting practices in the product documentation space.
- Provide legal advisory on investigation matters, debt recovery and other litigation matters.
- Work closely with the compliance team on issues with regulatory development to offer holistic and consolidated L&C position.
Bachelor with 5-7 PQE in in-house legal counsel roles with leading life insurance companies or leading financial institutions specialising in bancassurance legal work; or as a corporate commercial lawyer in top financial markets law firms with a focus on insurance related work.
Singapore Employment Agency Licence No: 16S8069
Personal data collected will be used for recruitment purposes only.