Business Manager, Leading Securities Firm
|Job title:||Business Manager, Leading Securities Firm|
|Salary:||competitive benefits per year|
|Contact name:||Minal Vagal|
|Published:||Liquid error: argument out of range|
My client is a leading securities/brokerage firm looking to hire Business Manager to work on various strategic projects. You will be responsible for the following
- Support Head of Strategy and Planning for strategic presentations
- Prepare daily, weekly, monthly and adhoc MIS reporting through dashboard and scorecards.
- Support any ad hoc business management tasks which may include internal and external audit, business impact analysis, data analysis, market peer research
- Lead End to End Project/Program management and milestone management.
- Ensure projects are delivered on time, with quality and within budget.
- Escalate risks on projects, such as delay, increase in costs, etc.
- Anticipate and analyze any impact from project initiated by business.
- Assist with User Requirement Request and Reviews.
Bachelor with 5- 12 years of project management experience. Experience working with banking or consulting big 4 industry is preferred. Good communication and stakeholder management.
Singapore Employment Agency Licence No: 16S8069
Personal data collected will be used for recruitment purposes only.